Cannabis Bath Bombs
A bath can become much more relaxing with a bath bomb. It is now possible to make cannabis bath bombs within the comfortable walls of your home. Our step-by-step guide will reveal CBD Bath Bomb the best varieties and ingredients to use to try this experience.
With the boom in the cannabis industry, people find more and more innovative ways to use this plant. Just think that today cannabinoids can also be absorbed through the skin thanks to cannabis patches. This product offers a slow release of active ingredients similar to that of nicotine patches. We can also find topical oils and creams, which can deliver cannabinoids locally through the skin’s pores. This method reportedly makes CBD 10 times more absorbent than THC. This means that taking cannabis through the skin can be an excellent remedy for a healthy and relaxing experience. And if we combine it with a warm bath, then the effects can be even more pleasant. From today, cannabis bath bombs are also available, two products in one! Our guide will show you how you can make them at home.
ADVANTAGES OF CBD Bath Bomb
Some of you may already know about bath bombs. They appear as balls containing dry ingredients that produce enthusiasm in the water, giving the baths a more relaxing effect. However, you may never have heard of the cannabis-enriched version. Using cannabis in this way not only makes bathing more relaxing, increases melatonin release, and helps sleep. CBD Bath Bomb also offers all the benefits of the cannabinoids contained within bath bombs without “getting high” in the process. CBD Hemp Flower This is because although the skin can absorb the psychoactive cannabinoid, it cannot cross the blood-brain barrier through the skin and cannot get high.
Bath bombs are multifunctional. There are products formulated to clean and repair the skin, leaving pleasant fragrances on the skin. Also, the steam from the bath decongests the lungs and nasal passages. The pores of the skin open, letting the active ingredients of cannabis enter. Since a bath itself is already beneficial for our circulation, the bloodstream will spread cannabinoids in our body faster. To try this relaxing experience for yourself, start with our vegan recipe for making cannabis bath bombs within the comfortable walls of your home. Here’s what you need once you’ve made cannabis-infused coconut oil.
THE BEST VARIETIES OF CANNABIS TO USE FOR CBD Bath Bomb
Before even making your cannabis coconut oil, you need to choose the strain. There are three cannabis strains that we want to recommend that are particularly suitable for this recipe. Each of them has been developed for therapeutic purposes respecting the highest quality standards.
CBD Fix Auto is the result of Northern Lights Auto crossed with an extremely CBD-rich cannabis strain. It is a Sativa-dominant hybrid with a negligible THC (0.8%) and 7-15% CBD. Taking a bath in his company can be an enjoyable experience. Relax, light the candles and enjoy the pampering that a tub full of CBD Fix Auto will offer you.
Candida (CD-1) differs from other cannabis strains by its high CBD and low THC content. If you want to try some bath bombs that enhance CBD properties, this is the best strain in the world. The CBD: THC ratio can sometimes exceed 20: 1. The THC content of Candida (CD-1) rarely reaches 1%, while CBD can range between 10.6 and 20.6%.
As the name suggests, BCN Diesel CBD releases diesel aromas with sweet citrus fragrances and spicy notes. What is Hemp? The term also alludes to its unique CBD content. The THC: CBD ratio is around 2: 1, where the CBD content is about 7%, and the THC content is approximately 13%. This offers a dynamic CBD-induced experience that you will rarely find in other plants.
- 1 cup of baking soda
- ½ cup of cornstarch
- ½ cup of citric acid
- One tablespoon of witch hazel
- 20 drops of essential oil (whatever scent you like to smell in the bath and on your skin)
- Five drops of food coloring (a color of your choice to dye the tub water)
- Three tablespoons of cannabis-infused coconut oil
INSTRUMENTS: CBD Bath Bomb
- A large bowl
- Another bowl
- Latex or nitrile gloves
- Baking tray
- Baking paper
- Two small disposable plastic cups or coffee cups
- A spoon to mix
- Cups and spoons to dose the ingredients
INSTRUCTIONS: CBD Bath Bomb
- Use the sieve to mix the baking soda, citric acid, and cornstarch thoroughly over the bowl.
- Take the other bowl and mix the wet ingredients: witch hazel, essential oil, food coloring, and cannabis-infused coconut oil.
- Gradually, pour the wet ingredients into the first bowl and knead the mixture while wearing rubber gloves.
- Knead slowly until you get a moist powder with a light foam. Kneading too quickly can create more enthusiasm. Once the dye is evenly distributed, you can start with the molds.
- Take a ¼ cup of this powder and press it firmly into the bottom of the plastic cup or whatever cup you are using.
- Turn the cup upside down and place the freshly made bath bomb on a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Repeat steps 5 and 6 until all the mixture is consumed.
- Let the bath bombs dry for 1-3 days.
- Once dry, wrap them vigorously in cling film and store them in the refrigerator.
- Put one in your next bathroom and have fun.
OTHER USES FOR BATH BOMBS
You may not feel comfortable if you are not used to this type of experience, but know that a soothing bath bomb can offer you stunning effects in a tub. Eventually, you could make them and give them to your cannabis-loving partner and hot baths. But maybe that’s not what you want from this blend yet.
Just because they’re called bath bombs doesn’t mean they don’t have other useful applications. Is CBD legal CBD Bath Bomb? By now, you should know that they are effervescent and release delightful aromas. So why not dissolve a piece in water and bottle the solution to cool the skin on hot summer days?
You could also boil some water in a large saucepan, add a piece of the bath bomb, and let the cannabinoid-rich vapors spread throughout the house.
And as a final tip, why not use the bath bomb blend as a body exfoliant? Crumble small pieces on your skin while taking a shower and scrub well. Or use the combination to make a sugar body scrub. CBD Bath Bomb There are so many things you can do with these bath bombs that you will want to try them right away.