Benefits of CBD Honey
Nowadays, CBD seems to be everywhere, in every form you can imagine. The world of health and wellness has just experienced a revolution with a wide variety of CBD products, CBD Honey Sticks from CBD skincare to CBD food and beverages. And now, one of the latest trends in the CBD world is CBD honey.
First, let’s refresh some basics about CBD or cannabidiol, one of the 113 cannabinoids found in Sativa cannabis plants. CBD is extracted from industrial-grade hemp plants, which contain meager THC amounts, less than 0.3%. CBD is not psychoactive. This means CBD products won’t get you high. Conversely, studies claim that CBD can provide many health benefits that help keep the body in balance.
Something essential about CBD is its non-psychoactive quality. Although it does induce a feeling of relaxation and well-being in the body, it does not produce the euphoria or disorienting feeling more associated with marijuana.
Some people may think that CBD can make you high because its origin is cannabis. However, the psychoactive component in marijuana is called tetrahydrocannabinol or, as it is more commonly known, THC. CBD products are extracted from industrial-grade hemp, which contains only traces of THC. You can be sure that CBD is very safe, as well as legal, and none of its products, including CBD-infused honey, will suddenly get you high.
A combination of CBD and honey feels like a concoction made in heaven. It certainly is. When one thinks of “superfoods,” love is usually the first that comes to mind. By itself, honey offers tons of health benefits. And mixing it with CBD helps you have a healthy lifestyle.
Why is CBD honey beneficial for your health?
Blending honey and CBD will enhance the benefits of these two natural substances. These are some of the benefits of consuming CBD-infused honey:
- CBD honey is a natural product. CBD-infused love is 100% raw. It contains no added sugar because honey is naturally sweet.
- Honey is the best source of antioxidants. Antioxidants help your body fight free radicals, promoting lower blood pressure, lower cholesterol, and lower risk of heart disease.
- CBD honey combines the benefits of CBD and honey. Consuming CBD and honey together will support your body’s overall well-being.
- CBD honey can be used in several ways. The honey sticks can be consumed directly from the post or combined with other foods.
- CBD honey is portable and easy to take. You can take your CBD honey sticks with you everywhere and take your dose of CBD at any time.
How to use CBD honey sticks
- CBD-infused honey sticks are versatile and easy to use. Here are some ways to use them:
- You can pour CBD honey sticks directly into your mouth. This is the fastest way to get a quick dose of CBD.
- You can eat hardened sticks like you would a piece of candy. And it’s much healthier than candy!
- The can add your CBD honey sticks to coffee tea instead of using sugar.
- You can mix some CBD honey with salads, yogurt, and grains and even use it in making honey-based sauces for meats.
- May can apply CBD-infused honey to the skin to help with skin conditions like eczema and rashes. Love is an antiseptic and healing substance, and CBD is also known for treating skin conditions. Additionally, you can again try making face masks, hand lotions, and lip balms with CBD honey.
THC-Free CBD Honey Sticks combine pure industrial hemp cannabidiol (CBD) with organic honey for an innovative CBD delivery system with the antioxidant, digestive, immunity-boosting, and antibacterial benefits of natural and organic honey.
Each honey stick usually contains between 8-10 mg of CBD.
Honey and cannabis are two gifts of nature that have long played a role in developing our societies; they have proven their usefulness for both recreational purposes and in bringing relief to minor ailments. Together they make up an excellent dye.
The medicinal use of honey dates back to the ancient Greeks and Egyptians. Hieroglyphics often feature bees, and the oldest illustration of beekeeping dates back to 7000 BC; it was the discovery of the Egyptian scriptures that showed how widespread the breeding of bees and the gathering of honey had become. It was used as a healing aid for sores and ulcers and consumed in syrups and elixirs for general health. Best CBD capsules These practices spread to the Greek islands, where Hippocrates himself mixed honey and other ingredients to make topical ointments. When science is re-examining the use of love as medicine in history, society is again looking for ways to take advantage of its beneficial properties.
Honey is a fantastic creation of nature; it possesses the ability to sustain life, containing all the essential elements necessary for survival. Love has been shown to have incredible anti-inflammatory qualities and is capable of killing most bacteria and pathogens. The “Food and Drug Administration” in the USA (“Agency for Food and Medicines”) has approved a honey-based product for use in the treatment of skin ulcers and abrasions. Honey has a rich history of medicinal use.
While studies are ongoing, many countries have already recognized the historical use of cannabis for its medicinal properties. In some places, such as the US state of Colorado, the purchase of cannabis under medical guidance is authorized. The THC and CBD in cannabis are believed to hold the key to its potential for therapeutic use. Many users claim that cannabis helps them with a whole range of ailments, from chronic pain to nausea; some claim they use cannabis to escape other harmful prescription drugs. Learning to use cannabis for home remedies is a safe and effective way to find natural relief.
PREPARATION OF CANNABIS
If you want to eat cannabis or the delights you make with it, you need to go through a process called decarboxylation. Without going into technical details, decarboxylation is about converting the non-psychoactive THCA into its psychoactive derivative, THC. It’s not as difficult as it sounds; all you need is a little heat – you need to cook your weed to get it done lightly. As always, we recommend using a Pyrex dish, but a metal pan will also work.
- Set the oven to 120 ° C. Be sure to preheat it until the desired temperature has been reached.
- Spread the cannabis evenly on the pan. Depending on how potent you want your tincture to be, use at least thirty grams. Be sure to use chopped or finely chopped grass.
- Cover the pan with aluminum foil.
- Place the pan in the oven for 30 minutes.
It wasn’t that hard, was it? You, too, can be a cannabis chemist in your kitchen without the need for a diploma! Now, since you will be using this decarboxylated cannabis for your tincture, you don’t have to worry about its storage; but if you decide to save some for later, CBD oil dosage always use an airtight glass container. And now that your cannabis is ready let’s move on with preparing the tincture.
PREPARE THE HONEY INFUSION
- A “slow cooker” (slow cooking)
- Decarboxylated cannabis
- Take decarboxylated cannabis and wrap it in a thick cheesecloth, or wrap it in two layers. Squeeze it tightly to keep the cannabis inside by twisting or knotting the ends; the idea is to get a large weed tea bag.
- Put your bag of weed tightly closed in the slow cooker. Depending on the power you want to give, add between 500g and 2kg of honey. The less love you put in, the more powerful it will be.
- Set the thermostat to low temperature; don’t cook the tincture too high or it will boil and burn, and you will end up with a hot, sticky mess.
- Depending on your slow cooker’s temperature, you can leave the honey and the cannabis bag to infuse for 4-8 hours. Stir from time to time so that it is always well covered. Check it regularly to make sure it doesn’t boil; if this happens, you can turn off the slow cooker for a short time.
- After the tincture has finished cooking, it must allow cooling; you can leave it overnight to make sure it is cool enough to handle.
- Once cooled, remove the canvas bag with the decarboxylated cannabis; this will be wholly impregnated, so you will need to squeeze it and put the remaining honey back into the slow cooker.
- Pour the tincture into airtight glass containers.
- Once the tincture is made and potted, refrigerate it for more extended storage.
Now that your cannabis honey is ready, you can add it to your coffee, tea, or any recipe that inspires you. You will enjoy its relaxing effects however you consume it.
For more information on home remedies for cannabis, see our article on Cannabis Tinctures.
Now that you’ve made a fresh dose of cannabis-infused honey, it’s time to put it to fair use. Of course, you can always add it directly to hot drinks and various foods, or you could make honey sticks for long shelf life and easy administration! Cannabis-infused honey sticks are easy to make and make this super sweet extract easy to carry and super easy to use. Remove one end of the package and squeeze the quote into your drinks or directly into your mouth when on the go.
PREPARE HEMP INFUSED HONEY STICKS
Making honey sticks is easy. All you need is:
INGREDIENTS / TOOLS
- Cannabis honey
- Transparent straws
- Heat sealer
Aside from the heat sealer, all items on this list are cheap and easy to find. If you already own a heat sealer at home, that’s wonderful! Otherwise, you can buy one at reasonably low prices, CBD e-liquid considering that it will have a whole host of other uses apart from preparing honey sticks.
- First, you will need to turn on your heat sealer and free several straws from their packaging. Place one of the two ends of each straw on the heat sealer heating body and close the cover. Depending on the model you are using, the welder may make a sound for several seconds indicating that the process is complete, or it may require you to press a button once the lid is closed.
- Next is the filling process. This can accomplish using pipettes or a squeezable bottle, but using a syringe will ensure a comfortable and much tidier process. Insert the syringe spout into your jar or bottle of cannabis honey and extract the desired amount. Inject the extract into the open end of each straw.
- Now that your straws are full, you need to seal the honey extract inside them. Place the open end of each straw on the heat sealer body and repeat the process detailed above.
And they are ready! It is that easy. You are now ready for some sweet and quick THC and CBD doses at home or on the go!