Online and mobile gaming has become one of the most common ways of entertainment today. If fact, it is stated that by 2027 over 2.3 million people will be gaming on a smartphone. Even if the TV is on, streaming the latest episode of your favorite show, the smartphone is open on some form of social media or a game you enjoy.
Cannabis games have been around for a decade or two, but their popularity has drastically increased since the pandemic locked us down in our homes with not much else to do. As with all other types of mobile gaming, there are numerous cannabis games for your smartphone to choose from, so let’s take a quick look at some of the top ones so you can decide on the one best suited for you.
- Hempire – This free-to-play game takes you from a budding entrepreneur to an expert hemp farmer with various tasks to unlock new stages. Each stage will offer more advanced growing scenarios and unlock new strains and growing abilities. The non-player characters you meet throughout the game’s stages will keep you moving forward in the right direction, keeping you entertained for hours on end.
- Weed Firm 2: Back To College – This game is completely free to play. You are an ex-college student who was kicked out for not following the university rules, so you take up the job you are great at, which is growing and selling weed. You will also have the ability to grow and sell magic mushrooms, which is a quirk of the game that not many others offer. Throughout the game, you will meet numerous characters, including aliens, that help you along the way.
- Bud Farm Grass Roots – This is a free-to-play game, but you can spend money to speed up progress and buy unique items for your bud farm. The point of the game is to grow weed that caters to your customers and unlock new buildings so you can meet their demands for various types of edibles. This game is hard to put down, so make sure you have one of the best mobile plans available, especially if you like to play without being hooked up to Wi-Fi.
- Weed Match 3 Candy Jewel – This is another free-to-play game with optional advancements and advantages you can pay for. It is based on several popular games that you gain higher levels by clearing the previous ones. You must start one level and clear all the tiles by matching them up so the board will remove them one section at a time until they are all cleared. It is similar to Tetris and Candy Crush, which are two of the most well-known games of this type.
- Weed Tycoon – Another free-to-play game that requires you to grow from a simple pot farmer to a weed tycoon that produces numerous types of legal (yes, it is legal in this game) weed to sell for various amounts of profit is Weed Tycoon. To be successful in this game, you will have to be a top business professional with a slight sense of humor to become the biggest dealer in the world.
- Cheech And Chong Bud Farm – Cheech and Chong are two of the original weed smokers from movies and shows. In this game, you join forces with them to make some serious cash growing and selling weed of all kinds. You will need to get the pesky police out of your way as you gain momentum and buy new locations to continue to grow your cannabis empire.
- Weed Shop – When you start out in this game, you will start with nothing. You will have to build a business designed to produce cannabis products for medical use consumers. The more levels you get through, the better your products will be, and you all know that with a great product comes better sales. This entertaining game takes you step by step through the stages, from starting up to becoming the local shop that people will go out of their way to get to.
Many other cannabis-based games are available for you to play on a smartphone. All you need to do is go into the store that you use and type in “cannabis game” to see all the choices. The ones listed above are some of the most popular ones that people enjoy, but they are by no means the only ones worth playing.
The best thing you can do is get a great mobile phone plan for those times when you are not within range of your Wi-Fi router that allows you to use a good internet connection to play. After that, download the cannabis game that looks the most entertaining and try to become the wealthiest weed farmer in the nation.